Please carefully read the instructions below to apply for a Belizean passport:
ADULTS (Over 16 years)
- Adult application (16 years and over) – First Issue
- Adult application (16 years and over) – Renewal of damaged passport
- Adult application (16 years and over) – Renewal of lost/stolen/mutilated passport
- Adult application (16 years and over) – Renewal
MINORS (under 16 years)
- Minor (under 16 years) – First Application
- Minor (under 16 years) – Renewal of lost/stolen/mutilated passport
- Minor (under 16 years) – Renewal
Click here for Application Forms – Please be aware that the Embassy will only accept complete application forms including all supporting documentation as per the instructions above.
Kindly print forms on LEGAL sized paper (8.5 x 14 ins) and ensure the form has printed in its entirety.
Passport Applicant Fees: First Time Applicant/Renewal Passports
|Passport – Adult||$ 125.00|
|Passport – Minors||$ 110.00|
|Passport – Lost or damaged||$ 165.00|
|Birth Certificate+shipping and handling||$ 10.00|
|Deed Poll+shipping and handling||$ 40.00|
|Police Report+shipping and handling||$ 10.00|
|Authentication of documents||$ 25.00|
|Travel document + shipping and handling|
|FedEx Charges (shipping & handling)|
* Kindly note that the passport processing stations in the United States are not able to issue the expedited service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.